Sold

Private Healthcare Provider with Multiple Clinics

REF: T80051 TURNOVER: £1,200,000 PROFIT: £50,000
Private Healthcare Provider with Multiple Clinics

Key features

  • 80% self pay clients
  • Strong partnerships
  • Platform business
  • Practice management in place
  • Multi-clinic
  • Multi-discipline
  • Large client base & high demand
  • Capacity for growth

Overview

This healthcare services provider, with multiple clinics strategically located across London and the surrounding home counties, is now available to buy. The premises consist of a mix of leased and concession spaces and have significant capacity for growth.

The business operates with a large, skilled team of self-employed practitioners taking a percentage of revenue, and an experienced back-office team that handles admin, finance, operations, and leadership roles.

The core service offerings are Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Massage, and Sports Rehabilitation, which make up 65% of the business. In addition, specialist and ancillary services like laser, shockwave therapy, and nutrition consultations make up the remaining 35%, adding a unique dimension to their business.

The business was impacted during the COVID pandemic but is making a strong recovery, with demand for its services continuing to grow month on month. It has a large client database, consisting mainly of private self-pay clients and a small proportion of insurance referrals. The business is consistently gaining more than 200 new clients each month through its partnerships, SEO, reputation, and paid channels, demonstrating high demand.

This would make an attractive investment either as a standalone platform business or as a bolt-on acquisition for an existing company with a number of cost base synergies. The owners are looking for a buyer to continue their legacy and with an appetite to grow the business. The owners are willing to provide ongoing support if required.

Helping facilitate major change for healthcare businesses

© Verilo. All Rights Reserved. Powered by FL1 Digital